eFlow-MAX High Capacity Constant Airflow Regulator
$130.00 – $355.00
eFlow-MAX is a field adjustable High Capacity Constant Airflow Regulator. This round damper is designed to provide automatic, precise, balanced pressure-independent maximum constant airflow in round duct systems without use of electricity, sensors or controls.
Operating Pressure Range 0.2 to 4.o in w.g. (50-1000 Pa)
Equal to American aldes mr max high capacity constant airflow regulator, Young regulaor constant volume damper cvdxx .
- Key Features
- Technical Data Download
● Diameters offered: 3”, 4″, 5”, 6”, 8″, 10″, 12”, 14”, 16″
● Operating Pressure Range: 0.2 to 4.0 in w.g. (50-1000Pa)
● Airflow settings: 24-2335 CFM
● Temperature Limits: -22° to 212°F (-30° to 100°C)
● Suitable for both supply and exhaust applications
● No external power supply needed
● Field Adjustable CFM setpoint
● Capable of maintaining constant airflow within + 10% for nominal airflow > 60
CFM (100 m3/h) and + 5 CFM (10 m3/h) for nominal airflow < 60 CFM. (100 m3/h) throughout the target operating pressure range of 0.2 to 4.0 in.
w.g. (50 to 1000 Pa).
● Optimum air velocity: 885 FPM (4.5 m/s) and it should not drop below 530 FPM (2.7 m/s)
● Sound power levels shall not exceed those for each size and CFM rating as
● Laser-welded, heavy galvanized steel body, plastic airflow control and air
tightness seal to ensure no-leak fit
● Available in stainless steel
● Energy efficient
● Ideal solution for meeting rooms, classrooms, concert halls, etc.
● Maintenance free and corrosion-proof under normal conditions
Eaqual to American aldes mr max high capacity constant airflow regulator, Young regulaor constant volume damper cvdxx
● Energy Efficiency Programs
● Subsidized Housing Projects
● Government Facilities
● Military facilities
● High Rises
● Commercial Buildings
● Residential Buildings
● Assisted Living Facilities
● Dormitories and Schools Buildings
● Office buildings
● Balancing airflow supply from roof-top A/C units
● Balancing supply and exhaust of heat recovery ventilation systems
● Regulating outdoor air-supply into individual room fan coil units or heat pumps
● Balancing airflow on series-fan-powered terminal unit system
Guaranteed for 6 years, from date of shipment, against all defects in material, provided material has been installed and used under normal conditions.