eFlow-MAX High Capacity Constant Airflow Regulators were installed at 545 Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn NY.
The 29-story, 337-foot-tall, mixed-use building located at 545 Vanderbilt Ave in Brooklyn NY is currently under-construction. Ones completed, it will feature 284 apartments and 60,000 square feet of commercial space . The building will offer resident amenities such as a fitness center, a game lounge, and an outdoor pool atop a four-story podium.
Designed by Morris Adjmi Architects and developed by Hope Street Capital, this building is expected to be completed in 2022.
Installation of eFlow-MAX was undertaken by Demar Plumbing Corp
The manufacturers representative, SRS Enterprises, Inc, facilitated the sale of eFlow products for this project.
eFlow-MAX is a field adjustable High Capacity Constant Airflow Regulator. This round damper is designed to provide automatic, precise, balanced pressure-independent maximum constant airflow in round duct systems without use of electricity, sensors or controls.
● Diameters offered: 3”, 4″, 5”, 6”, 8″, 10″, 12”, 14”, 16″
● Operating Pressure Range: 0.2 to 4.0 in w.g. (50-1000Pa)
● Airflow settings: 24-2335 CFM
● Temperature Limits: -22° to 212°F (-30° to 100°C)
● Suitable for both supply and exhaust applications
● No external power supply needed
● Field Adjustable CFM setpoint
● Capable of maintaining constant airflow within + 10% for nominal airflow > 60
CFM (100 m3/h) and + 5 CFM (10 m3/h) for nominal airflow < 60 CFM. (100 m3/h) throughout the target operating pressure range of 0.2 to 4.0 in.
w.g. (50 to 1000 Pa).
● Optimum air velocity: 885 FPM (4.5 m/s) and it should not drop below 530 FPM (2.7 m/s)
● Sound power levels shall not exceed those for each size and CFM rating as
● Laser-welded, heavy galvanized steel body, plastic airflow control and air
tightness seal to ensure no-leak fit
● Available in stainless steel
● Energy efficient
● Ideal solution for meeting rooms, classrooms, concert halls, etc.
● Maintenance free and corrosion-proof under normal conditions
equal to Aldes MR MAX