Microsoft took on a significant initiative to modernize Redmond campus encompassing 3 million square feet of new workspace and amenities. This modernization includes the installation of eFlow-MAX high capacity constant airflow regulator for automatically balanced ventilation, high indoor air quality and energy efficiency. eFlow-Maxs are installed in restrooms, janitor closets and garage.
Redmond has been the home of the Microsoft Corporate Campus for the last 33 years. The Refresh project that is currently underway replaces 12 older office buildings with approximately 3 million square feet of office space within 17 new buildings. The design of the campus is both pedestrian and bicycle friendly and includes retail shops, restaurants, running and walking trails, sports facilities and open spaces.
eFlow worked directly with McKinstry to supply eFlow-MAX’s for this project.
● Diameters offered: 3”, 4″, 5”, 6”, 8″, 10″, 12”, 14”, 16″
● Operating Pressure Range: 0.2 to 4.0 in w.g. (50-1000Pa)
● Airflow settings: 24-2335 CFM
● Temperature Limits: -22° to 212°F (-30° to 100°C)
● Suitable for both supply and exhaust applications
● No external power supply needed
● Field Adjustable CFM setpoint
● Capable of maintaining constant airflow within + 10% for nominal airflow > 60
CFM (100 m3/h) and + 5 CFM (10 m3/h) for nominal airflow < 60 CFM. (100 m3/h) throughout the target operating pressure range of 0.2 to 4.0 in.
w.g. (50 to 1000 Pa).
● Optimum air velocity: 885 FPM (4.5 m/s) and it should not drop below 530 FPM (2.7 m/s)
● Sound power levels shall not exceed those for each size and CFM rating as
● Laser-welded, heavy galvanized steel body, plastic airflow control and air
tightness seal to ensure no-leak fit
● Available in stainless steel
● Energy efficient
● Ideal solution for meeting rooms, classrooms, concert halls, etc.
● Maintenance free and corrosion-proof under normal conditions
equal to American Aldes MR MAX